1 DAY RWANDA GORILLA TREK
Volcanoes National Park, situated in the far northwest of Rwanda, is named after the chain of dormant volcanoes making up the Virunga Massif: Karisimbi – the highest at 4,507m, Bisoke with its verdant crater lake, Sabinyo, Gahinga, and Muhabura. This 1 day Rwanda gorilla trip is ideal for travelers who have visited Rwanda and have just a day to spare but wish to see the gorillas.
- Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla Tracking permit
- Return Transport to Kigali
- All activities (Unless labelled as optional)
- A professional driver/guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- International flights
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Purchases (souvenirs, drinks etc.)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Day by Day
Our representative will pick you up from the hotel or designated spot at 4.30 am and head to Volcanoes National Park in the north of Rwanda. Arrive in time for a briefing from the park authorities about the dos and don’ts while in the park and when with the gorillas.
Tracking the gorillas can take anywhere up to 4 hours depending on the location of the assigned gorilla tracking and its movement. There are 12 family mountain gorilla groups that have been habituated in the park. Once found, you will have an hour with a family before trekking back to the starting point and departure.
Journey: +2 hrs
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch